Saturday, September 5, 2009

Family Vacation Part 2

We all went for a walk in the Glen Miller park. There some nice trails around through the woods.

Jason decided that pushing Eric in the stroller looked like fun.

Ryan leading Nathan up the "trail"

Nathan!!! Are you coming?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jason was too tired to push Eric so Christopher had to step in for a bit.



This downhill part is pretty easy Grandma.



Grandpa will carry me now....I am so excited I can barely keep my eyes open.

The end of the trail and the end of anything resembling seriousness from any of this herd of boys.



Daddy??? I walked a long way, can you carry me now?



Jon, Linda, all the boys (except Eric) and I took a side path down by the river to skip rocks. Here Ryan has a serious throwing rock. Not sure that it skipped so well.





After a long day on the trail Ryan passed out for a much needed rest.

Eric in his usual position.

No comments: