Friday, May 18, 2012

Jenny's Wedding - Day 1: Rehearsal Dinner

The rehearsal dinner was at this really cool house that Jenny and Evan rented with all of their friends.  Great food, great entertainment :)



Sean and Jenny (one of my favorite pictures)



Sean and Jenny's Aunt Ruth, with Jenny and Sean



Sean made a poster for all of the gusts to sign and I put together a book of letters and pictures from relatives and friends for Jenny and Evan



Jenny and Evan with the book



It was a karaoke party, so Sean decided it would be fun to sing with his sister.  Jenny has a wonderful singing voice, and Sean is pretty decent too.  Their choice of song was horrendous however (as you can see from Evan's look here...)

Their second try was "sweet caroline" which was hysterical.  I had it on video, until my littlest munchkin bumped me while I was creating room on the memory card and I accidentally deleted it.  Jenny and Sean are lucky it got deleted is all I have to say.

No comments: